Remote Editing, next level
The enterprise solution for cloud-based editing
Video editing has never been more easy, more efficient, and more powerful! Work wherever you are via custom dashboards, access high-perfomance workstations instantly, connect editors at different sites, protect your data – and even save money in the long run.
Speedy, strong, scalable
Benefit from a cloud-native Remote Editing enterprise solution that comes with unprecedented flexibility, scalability, and customizability! Remote Editing offers Adobe workflows, project management, cost management, and much more merged into one service package. All relevant components are tied together by qibb. This powerful cloud management platform is designed for the greatest possible openness and flexibility, enabling a smooth and flawless user experience, streamlining your workflows, and giving you full cost control.
This is how it works for you:
Get to know our Remote Editing solution especially designed for broadcasters and publishers, network agencies, brands, and postproduction companies! It contains the full range of Adobe Premiere Pro functions – but as a cloud-native solution.
Remote editing for anyone, anywhere, anytime
From 1 to unlimited workstations and back in no time
Quick standard set-up and deployment
Expense monitoring and transparency via a unique dashboard
High-security virtual workstations
Various standard and customized set-ups already installed
It's like on-premises – only better
- Familiar user interface and full functionality of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Unlimited access to your Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Instant access to Cloud Editing workstations
- Frame accurate editing in real-time
- Multiple render output options and powerful rendering performance
- Using up to 3 UHD monitors
- Unlimited storage and archival support to meet your workflow needs
- Ultra-fast access to projects and asset files with LucidLink
- No more data loss thanks to permanent cloud back-up
More than just Remote Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
The Qvest solution offers far more than just editing. Simply add the applications you need for your workflow.
- Full integration of Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Great project management in the background with Helmut4 – manage projects, create profiles, manage preferences, restore backups, etc.
- Easy implementation of 3rd party apps
Bringing together great talents from around the world has never been so easy. Remote work and collaboration now is a piece of cake.
- Work wherever you are, whenever you want
- Collaborate with other creatives
- And it’s great for your work life balance too
Performance to your needs
- Infrastructure agnostic – use of public cloud provider of choice, e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, your own tech stack, or private cloud
- Fully pre-integrated workflow with apps including Adobe Premiere Pro, LucidLink, Teradici, Leostream, and Helmut4
- Decide for a customized solution for further integration freedom for applications of your choice
- Manage rules and scale cloud resources up and down to the needs and demands of your teammates
- Save time by using pre-configured workstations with storage and project management systems
- Automate workflows by scheduling the provision of workstations
- Intelligent concept open for future developments
Support and maintenance by your side
Just lean back – we plan, design, and configure your Cloud Editing architecture according to your ideas.
- Full-service installation and initial deployment
- Service plan with continuous updates, patches and bug fixes
- Maintenance contract and live support on request
- Admin trainings on request
Rely on industry-leading security
Solutions from Qvest always meet the highest security requirements.
- High-security virtual workstations
- No more data loss due to permanent cloud backup
- GDPR compliant hosting if required
Full cost control
- Only pay for the services and resources you need
- Get full cost transparency with the qibb Cost Control dashboard
- Gain cost predictability through TCO estimates based on your requirements
- Scheduled processes includes automatic shutdown on inactivity
- Save time and hassle: One partner, one contract
Shift investments from CapEx to OpEx
Become independent from ever shorter product innovation cycles and replace substantial upfront investments with predictable monthly fees.
- Save enormously on hardware & software investments – runs on any notebook
- Allocate cloud resources to your needs