FUSION studio control for broadcast and media
Simplify your newsroom
Fusion is a manufacturer-independent "middleware" for the efficient management and control of audio and video devices in a studio environment, bringing together complex technical processes. These so-called bricks are executed by automation and can be taken into account by editors already during planning.
- Interface between editorial system and studio automation
- Automation of the detailed technical planning of television broadcasts
- Combination of complex technical processes in the studio
- Implementation of plausibility checks for planned automation directives
- Minimization of complexity and duration of the technical design of television broadcasts
Fusion is a standalone technology layer between newsroom and automation systems.
Fusion summarizes complex technical procedures in the studio and simplifies them for editors.
Fusion automates technical detailed planning and programmes.
Fusion minimizes the complexity and speeds up the technical program design.
Fusion Designer and Fusion Editor are web-based applications. SSO support and LDAP integration provide the necessary access control.
Fusion supports the MOS protocol and its SOA allows it to communicate with newsroom systems and studio automations via REST API.
- Automatic assignment of bricking objects to stories
- Gives decision support depending on the type of story and the media objects
- Display of directives within the brick
- Brick creation with specification of transmission form, brick type, venue, rules for use and automation directives (templates)
- Linking multiple templates to a Fusion Package
- Web-based user interface with integrated rights management (SSO)
- Can be displayed as a plug-in in the newsroom system
- Automatic assignment of Fusion Brick objects to stories in the editorial system
- Automatic plausibility check (transition check) after the merge and submission of a notification to the editorial system
- Indication of an illustration for a better description of the Fusion Brick
- Modern service-oriented architecture
- On-prem, hybrid or public cloud operation
- Web-based user interfaces for Fusion Designer and Fusion Editor
- RESTful API for communication with newsroom and automation systems
- Ruledefinition for plausibility check of automation directives
- Automated synchronization of templates